Finding funds and resources
“Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much.”
The Action Plans your Action Team has made to achieve the Vision for your Project will probably need support. Together you can do so much with the right people, funds and resources.
This topic is a large one and encompasses:
- Finding volunteers.
- Obtaining pro bono or low cost advice and support.
- Sourcing free or low cost materials.
- Seeking grants.
- Tendering for paid projects.
- Financial management.
You will have your own networks and contacts to draw on. Use them first and foremost! Links to useful sites can be followed in the Dive Deeper below.
- If you need funds or resources then discuss how to go about getting them.
- Document your decisions and project manage the actions using your preferred project management method or package.
Obtaining pro bono or low cost advice and support:
Sourcing free or low cost materials:
Tendering for paid projects: