“We do not need magic to change the world, we carry all the power we need inside ourselves already: we have the power to imagine better.”
Your Vision communicates how things would look if the Problem or Opportunity were perfectly addressed. This might be:
- Dreams for the community or initiative (e.g. our vision is a safe neighbourhood where children and adults can work, rest and play without fear of harm).
- What success would look like (e.g. our region’s aims is to be the most digitally connected region in Australia).
- Review the CLIP One Page Plan as developed to date with particular reference to the Problem / Opportunity and the Key Issues.
- Invite Action Team members to write up their version of a brief Vision. There is no need to have measures or specific goals here. These will be decided shortly.
- Review the multiple Vision statements and discuss a version that is agreeable to the group.
- Write this into the CLIP One Page Plan.